Urban Craft Uprising now has its very own brick & mortar retail location in Downtown Seattle, carrying handmade products from many of the wonderful vendors who you’ll find at our Urban Craft Uprising shows.
The shop is located on Second Avenue in downtown Seattle right next to the historic Moore Theater and Hotel.
Through the UCU shop, we’ll be able to introduce more and more people to handmade products while also using the space for events, trunk shows, art shows, classes and more!
- SaltyandSweet Design :: Handmade with lasers and love.
- Mugwump :: fun & funky handbags, wallets, & other accessories from reclaimed materials
- Tuesday Scarves :: Handmade scarves and wraps in a variety of colors, patterns and textures
- Jahna Vashti Fine Art :: Fanciful Art for Open Hearts
- Estrella Soap :: Vegan * Handmade * Natural
- Archie’s Press :: Letterpress City, Space and Anatomy diagrams.
- 20 Leagues :: Pretty. Fun. Things.
- Bird of Virtue :: Modern wood jewelry for men + women.
- elSage Designs :: Original, small batch, wearable goods.
- Factory 43 :: Quality graphic goods with quirk: T-shirts, Screen-printed Posters, and Letterpress
- Frida Clements :: Nature-inspired illustrated art prints for the home. A fun mix of humor and beauty, lovingly hand-made in Seattle.
- Green Grin :: Cute soft toys and cozy handwarmers.
- handmade la conner :: Handmade, small batch, carefully crafted, all natural products for men, women and home!
- migration goods :: tiny things to make your life more adorable.
- Moxie & Oliver :: Artfully distinguished leather goods.
- Sparrow and Sundry :: Handcrafted conversation pieces made in Portland, OR.
- Ugly Baby :: Shower Art: waterproof art you can hang in your shower.
- Whiskey, Ink, & Lace :: Treat your life to a li’l handcrafted, natural lovin’ with all natural haircare, skincare, and beard care!